Discussion Forum

Newsgroup>> Hello Again William

MainStart DiscussionLoginSearchClassifiedsBlog
Current Page : 1 of 1

Hello Again William

Posted by: rehabber7
Posted on : 11/16/2013 10:18:58 AM

Hey William. I haven't been to your site in a long time, but I'm glad to see that you're still going strong. I was fairly active in the newsgroup way back in the day when you, Steve, and John were still under one umbrella. Anyway, I mostly buy/fix/sell MLS-listed properties, and I buy using lines of credit. But I know that I need to keep an open mind and be open to buying with owner-financing or sub2. I'm sure that I've walked away from a few good deals because the sellers wouldn't come to my price. But they probably had killer-low monthly payments and maybe I could have bought with sub2 and then re-sold it on land-contract. But I focus on either buying out-right to fix-and-flip or maybe to sign it up as a listing - and I often forget about other possibilities. Anyway, thanks for your great work with this site and all that you do.

ReplyReply

Re:Hello Again William

Posted by: WilliamGA Still Master of ALL I Survey
Posted on : 11/16/2013 11:26:41 AM

Hey rehabber,

Welcome back!

Yes, sub2 is also a great way to buy properties for rehab purposes.

Why pay with cash when you can take over the payments, rehab and sell?

Glad to see you again and hope all is well with you.

William Tingle
www.Sub2Deals.com

ReplyReply

Posted on : 11/17/2013 11:05:30 AM

Is the Gerald Paul teleconference still available? I tried the link, but it didn't seem to work.

ReplyReply

Posted by: WilliamGA Still Master of ALL I Survey
Posted on : 11/18/2013 1:08:00 PM

rehabber,

I uploaded the MP3 to my cloud server for you.

Listen or download here: http://l.bitcasa.com/TCWkKSQr

William Tingle
www.Sub2Deals.com

ReplyReply

Posted on : 11/18/2013 9:51:27 PM

thanks

ReplyReply

Current Page : 1 of 1

Reply Title  
Reply Text  

Home | Contact Me | Products | Free resources | Downloads / Support | Articles | Newsgroup | Events | Consulting | Testimonials
Success Strories | Faith Corner | Links | Affiliate Program | Privacy Policy | Return Policy

Site by AT Integrated, Inc