Discussion Forum

Newsgroup>> Sub2 Intro

MainStart DiscussionLoginSearchClassifiedsBlog
Current Page : 1 of 1

Sub2 Intro

Posted by: -Steve-
Posted on : 11/13/2013 10:36:36 AM

When speaking with a Seller what is the best way to introduce doing a sub2 deal in the conversation? Trying to think of a 30 second introduction.

I have tried saying something like: Would you be willing to sell your house with the existing financing in place? We can take responsibilty of the existing financing and ownership and you can move on.

ReplyReply

Re:Sub2 Intro

Posted by: WilliamGA Still Master of ALL I Survey
Posted on : 11/13/2013 10:52:51 AM

Steve,

I never mention sub2 at all. Here is how I do it...

I listen to the sellers story and gather information on the financing in place.

If I determine, based on what I have heard, that a sub2 deal is appropriate, I will ask, "If I could make the payments on the house until I can find a buyer, would that work for you?"

99 times out of 100, the answer I get is, "Of course! Would you do that?"

Now understand that I already knew this would work, based on what I have heard. It is all in how you present it.

Hope this helps.

William Tingle
www.Sub2Deals.com

ReplyReply

Posted on : 11/13/2013 2:38:52 PM

Thank you for the reply William.

Yes, that is helpful.

As well as speaking to sellers on the phone, I also want to do email marketing to get infront of individual sellers to see if they would be interested in selling their house sub2. If I say sub2 they may not know what I mean. So, a simple email to see if they show any interest, and if they do, then I would follow up with what I can do.

ReplyReply

Posted by: WilliamGA Still Master of ALL I Survey
Posted on : 11/13/2013 3:01:02 PM

In my experience, Steve, emails, letters and all communication with sellers (and certainly all cold communication) other than phone or face to face needs to be very generic in nature.

Just let them know that you buy houses and are interested in theirs if they need to sell or inquire about what you know to be a problem house (probate, junker, etc.) and what their intentions are.

Less is more in this type of communication and it is always a good thing to imply that an all cash sale is your intent. You might determine later that it isn't but cash is what grabs their interest up front.

William Tingle
www.Sub2Deals.com

ReplyReply

Posted on : 11/13/2013 5:32:32 PM

Great, that makes sense. Thanks again for the reply. My market is tight meaning inventory is low for FSBOs but I want to give it a try.

ReplyReply

Current Page : 1 of 1

Reply Title  
Reply Text  

Home | Contact Me | Products | Free resources | Downloads / Support | Articles | Newsgroup | Events | Consulting | Testimonials
Success Strories | Faith Corner | Links | Affiliate Program | Privacy Policy | Return Policy

Site by AT Integrated, Inc