Discussion Forum

Newsgroup>> sub2 deeals

MainStart DiscussionLoginSearchClassifiedsBlog
Current Page : 1 of 1

sub2 deeals

Posted by: mph612
Posted on : 8/19/2013 11:01:14 AM

Just curious if you are doing sub2 deals presently? Seems like the topic of owner finance has been quiet for the last few months on different forums?

Thanks,

mphky

ReplyReply

Re:sub2 deeals

Posted by: WilliamGA Still Master of ALL I Survey
Posted on : 8/20/2013 10:09:32 AM

Hi mph,

Yes, we are still buying sub2 (actually right now it is pretty much the ONLY way we buy) in today's market.

The difference is we are only buying 5-10 a year right now. There are other things we are looking at (areas, demographics, income, etc.) that are greatly influencing what we buy.

Big changes in how we do business but the upside is we don't have to do as much business to make the same money.

William Tingle
www.Sub2Deals.com

ReplyReply

Posted by: mph612
Posted on : 8/20/2013 11:18:52 AM

William,

Thank you for the reply.

I take your statement to mean your taking over more expensive properties sub2 (correct me if I'm wrong). How long is it taking you to find buyers with the larger down payments for those type of properties?

Thanks again

Mike

ReplyReply

big changes?

Posted by: prolific
Posted on : 9/8/2013 5:41:35 PM

"Big changes in how we do business but the upside is we don't have to do as much business to make the same money." W.T.

For 5 to 10 deals, what are you doing different marketing wise these days? Are you targeting higher-priced type motivated sellers to sort out deals or no deals?

ReplyReply

Re:big changes?

Posted by: RedBaron
Posted on : 9/26/2013 1:11:50 PM

I second this question. What are your big changes? If you don't want to spill the beans, at least give us some hints please.

ReplyReply

Posted on : 11/7/2013 1:28:11 PM

Mike,

No, not always more expensive, just more targeted with regard to certain areas of the country. Demographics, incomes, politics, all of these play into the equation these days.

Finding buyers goes hand in hand with choosing the areas to buy in. We typically hold a property no more than 30 days before we have a buyer.

Most times I have a buyer before I close the deal to buy myself.

That is by design, by the way. Not luck.

William Tingle
www.Sub2Deals.com

ReplyReply

Posted on : 11/7/2013 1:30:48 PM

Properties with multiple mortgages are our bread and butter today.

These properties present the biggest profit potential when bought in the right areas.

I sold 4 one on one bootcamps a couple of years ago and trained 4 investors how to do the exact same thing.

I am considering writing a new course on it sometime next year.

Anyone interested in reading it?

William Tingle
www.Sub2Deals.com

ReplyReply

Posted on : 11/7/2013 4:41:21 PM

Absolutely! How do I get more info?

ReplyReply

Posted on : 11/7/2013 6:52:40 PM

Well, the actual course is just in the planning stages now.

When it is almost ready to go I will let you guys know.

William Tingle
www.Sub2Deals.com

ReplyReply

Posted on : 2/14/2014 2:49:48 PM

How is this progressing? Any timeline on when you are going to spill the beans on what you are doing these days?

ReplyReply

Posted on : 2/14/2014 3:31:29 PM

Well, RedBaron, I had planned on putting something together for the Spring of this year but I have had too many things going on to really do any work on it.

It is on the list of goals for the year, however.

You guys know I have always been an investor first and that is what I focus on most of the time.

As soon as I get started on it, I will let everyone here know.

Thanks for the interest.

William Tingle
www.Sub2Deals.com

ReplyReply

Current Page : 1 of 1

Reply Title  
Reply Text  

Home | Contact Me | Products | Free resources | Downloads / Support | Articles | Newsgroup | Events | Consulting | Testimonials
Success Strories | Faith Corner | Links | Affiliate Program | Privacy Policy | Return Policy

Site by AT Integrated, Inc