Discussion Forum

Newsgroup>> Using Craigslist

MainStart DiscussionLoginSearchClassifiedsBlog
Current Page : 1 of 1

Using Craigslist

Posted by: RSB
Posted on : 6/29/2013 10:17:44 PM

I want to use Craigslist to hire someone to cheaply go by an out of town house and take some pictures and email to me.

Could someone walk me through the process?

Where do I find someone like that on craigslist?

What's the best way to pay them?

What can I expect to pay?

ReplyReply

Re:Using Craigslist

Posted by: WilliamGA Still Master of ALL I Survey
Posted on : 7/3/2013 7:47:09 PM

Rich,

In my experience with CL, you can go 2 ways.

1. Look for people offering a service like or close to what you are wanting and approach them.

OR

2. Post what you are wanting in the "Jobs" or "Gigs" section and take the calls. When posting a gig, I specifically look for people in the "preservation" line of work. They are used to doing this for a set, low fee per property.

I prefer to look for people who are already doing what I need and talk to them to see if there might be something we can work out.

I would pay them through PayPal and since you are wanting, I assume, several pictures...I would tell them I will pay them once they have taken the pictures. They can email you one of the front of the house as "proof" they have done the task, then send you the rest upon payment.

I have never paid more than $20 to get this done.

Get on it!

William Tingle
www.Sub2Deals.com

ReplyReply

Re:Using Craigslist

Posted by: RSB
Posted on : 7/10/2013 7:45:04 PM

Great. Thanks!

ReplyReply

Current Page : 1 of 1

Reply Title  
Reply Text  

Home | Contact Me | Products | Free resources | Downloads / Support | Articles | Newsgroup | Events | Consulting | Testimonials
Success Strories | Faith Corner | Links | Affiliate Program | Privacy Policy | Return Policy

Site by AT Integrated, Inc