Discussion Forum

Newsgroup>> New Here? Read This FIRST!

MainStart DiscussionLoginSearchClassifiedsBlog
Current Page : 1 of 1

New Here? Read This FIRST!

Posted by: WilliamGA Still Master of ALL I Survey
Posted on : 7/13/2008 7:46:16 PM

Welcome to the Sub2Deals Community forum!

Now since you're reading this, we're going to assume this is probably your first time here. So......congratulations! -- because you've just stumbled upon something very special.

Inside you'll discover a truly fantastic group of folks. Some of them are the experiences "Sages" and "Oracles" of this business. Others are brand spanking new, and everywhere in between. But all of them have a common vision and passion for the REI business.

If you're looking to connect to an authentic community of like-minded, abundance thinking people who are serious about pushing each other toward success as real estate entrepreneurs, then you've just stumbled upon your new home base.

But I'm not going to try and sell you on it. You'll see soon enough for yourself.

But before you jump in, here are a few "guide rules" to help you get the most possible out of your experience here...

1) No Outside Advertising Allowed

This goes for your actual forum posts, and your "signature".

If you have a personal blog, or your own real estate investor website, you can include a link to that - no problem.

But in all fairness, anything that appears to be soliciting customers or building a list directly from our community will be deleted by an Admin as soon as it's recognized. And we encourage all in the community to help by "reporting" anything that crossed the line

Look, it's nothing personal. The idea is not to be "forum nazis". This is a private forum, and that's how we roll. B)

2) Go Ahead...Make My Day (I Mean, Set Up A Free Account)

The fact is, you don't have to setup an account to post here, friend. But there's no reason not to, and doing so will your experience easier and more effiective.

So why not take a quick minute to setup your own free account here in the forum. Just pick a username and password you'll remember, and go at it.

(Oh, and we'll never sell or give away your info away, rest assured. In fact, registering at the forum doesn't even add you to a newsletter list. It's just for your sake.)

3) Don't Lurk Too Long - Post!

The tendency when you first join a group like this is to hang out in the dark corners and lurk around the fringes, silently observing everyone else's buzz.

Don't do it!

Ok, if you wanna "lurk" a bit at first, go ahead. But don't get stuck there! We don't bite! So jump in and start posting questions/answers as soon as you can.

One of the things we hear a lot is that people are afraid to ask a "dumb" question.

Look, WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE! No question is dumb, even if it's basic. So jump in and start contributing question/asnwers with the rest of us.

4) Search, And Ye Shall Find...

As I said, there are truly no "dumb" questions.

But also, for a community forum that's been around as long as our has, the chances are that just about every real estate investing question fathomable has been asked and answered within these pages at some point.

So in addition to throwing your questions into the hat, you may also want to consider using the handy dandy "Search" feature we have here.

Just pick a primary keyword that your question is about (for example "hard money") and use the search feature to see if you can get it to whip out a quick answer for you from the archives.

Now that's not to say we don't warmly welcome your questions. Go ahead - ask. But friend, there's GOLD in them thar archives! And you should at least be aware of it!

Articles, Articles Everywhere...

As a part of your continuing education experience as a real estate entrepreneur, don't forget to set aside some time to read through the articles located on the site.

Conclusion...

That's it! Just a handy guide to help you get the very most out of this engaging community. The idea is that the more you hang out here, the more your real estate investing business will benefit through the continuing education and authentic social networking available.

Thanks for stopping by - now kick your shoes off and stay a while!

William Tingle
www.Sub2Deals.com

ReplyReply

Re:Read This FIRST!

Posted by: Michael Machay Real Estate Agent
Posted on : 1/15/2010 1:24:23 AM

WilliamGA

Great. Really Informative. Thanks for sharing such a nice article here.

ReplyReply

Current Page : 1 of 1

Reply Title  
Reply Text  

Home | Contact Me | Products | Free resources | Downloads / Support | Articles | Newsgroup | Events | Consulting | Testimonials
Success Strories | Faith Corner | Links | Affiliate Program | Privacy Policy | Return Policy

Site by AT Integrated, Inc